I quite like it with this blouse, but must admit that I like it even better with the Vogue 2975 knit top from last years SWAP. I am hugely tempted to evict all my button front blouses from the SWAP and to whip up several versions of this very quick and easy t shirt.



I love how the jacket can be worn upside down, fastened or not, and am really hoping it looks OK over the blouses. I cannot bear to have so many clothes on for any longer though - it is too hot, so the next photo trial will have to wait. I am off to work on my "persimmon" actually bright orange blouse that definitely will not match this cardigan. Something will have to go. SWAP eviction is tough.
The cardigan looks great and is flattering on you both ways. I love that you can wear it either way.
ReplyDeleteWould you consider showing a picture of it flat? It is hard to understand how it works.
I love the first outfit, it looks very elegant. The cardigan is great, I'd also love to see it flat.
ReplyDeleteThe cardigan is intriguing. Gorgeous. Is it rather like a shrug?
ReplyDeleteReally lovely cardigan. And I still love those Marlenes on you. Make more like that!
ReplyDeleteIf you wear t-shirts, you should make them, why not? Except that you can always buy a cheap t-shirt.
Love this sweater!
ReplyDeleteNo wonder you love that jacket. It is more then beautiful. I love it on you. It is so nice with your pants top or blouse. My favourite combination is with your silk blouse. Superb really !
ReplyDeleteA jacket that can be worn upside down--How cool is that?!!
ReplyDeleteNice work!
I LOVE this jacket. I've got the pattern sitting in my TV room tempting me. I agree about the knit tops. It looks really good worn with a tshirt and the Marlene pants. I just made my first pair of wide leg pants and I really feel inspired by this look of yours.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous sweater!And I agree that it looks really nice wirh the black top.
ReplyDeleteThis is g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s! Is the jacket made from a variety of yarns? Another question, where did you find the patterns and yarns? I can see this as part of my cruise wardrobe.
ReplyDeleteWow! What a great little cardigan - I love all the combos!
ReplyDeleteGreat cardi! You almost make me want to take up knitting again, almost. Too much sewing to do. :) I like it with the blouse, just as much as the knit top.
ReplyDeleteG-o-r-g-e-o-u-s! Where in Aus can we find this pattern? This looks like it could be part of my cruise wardrobe.
ReplyDeleteWhoa, that is fabulous!! I thought it had some sort of attached piece at first! I love it. Swap eviction is definitely tough. Of course, I rarely finish one, so... :D
ReplyDeleteThat is a cute jacket! You are so lucky to know how to knit. It looks great on you.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous jacket. I have long admired the Jo Sharp patterns...but I have only ever learnt to knit well enough to make scarfs for small children or dolls! I envy you your skills and your jacket!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful cardigan. I love that you can wear it different ways,it looks great on you.
ReplyDeleteThe jacket is just gorgeous Karen. I absolutely love it on you. I'm off to look up that T shirt you mention.
ReplyDelete