I like my next version of the Colette Parfait dress even more than the first one.
This one has a very slight pattern tweaking at the armscye/lateral bust and facing, to prevent gaposis.
Here is the highly technical folding of the pattern pieces for my alteration.
The other change is to be much more generous with the flaring of the skirt. Instead of getting out my french rule and altering the existing 6 gore, almost straight, skirt, I used the moderately flaring 4 gore skirt from Simplicity 3774 (review here), which I have made several times, and know to be comfortable and slightly swishy.
This skirt attaches to a straight waistline, so I rounded off the top to match the Parfait midriff.
The fabric is my very last piece of Japanese cotton that my kind friend bought for me in October 2009. I cut it out with a bit of fussing to avoid a bulls eye effect at the bust, but otherwise did not try to match the pattern. I feel a bit bereft without some Japanese cotton in my stash.