Thursday 24 January 2008

Simplicity 5220 pants

I finished the pants from Simplicity 522o today. My daughter is quite pleased with them. Here they are with a purchased top. I have made the pants a bit shorter, due to fabric restrictions. The splits in the leg seams are finished with pink/grey/green/metallic gold quilting fabric.
Regarding my SWAP, I have worked a little more on #2 V2925 pants. I cut out the lining (short) this morning, then this evening after work, sewed the lining, and finished the pants except for the hems. I was a bit anxious about the fit, and sewed the outside leg seams with a 1cm allowance, and when I tried them on for the hems, I need to take them in about another 1cm - I have left this until tomorrow, as my son really needed to go to sleep.
Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

No comments: