Tuesday 8 April 2008

Problems with photographs

 I am having some trouble with the photographs for the Timmel SWAP competition. I am not really happy with the required photograph of all 11 pieces, as the knit garments are fairly uninspiring on the hangers. This would not be a problem if I could show all the garments modelled, but only 6 photographs can be used for the final page. As one photograph is used up by the unmodelled-all-garment photograph, this leaves 5 photographs to show 6 tops and a jacket, and none of the photographs can be composite. I will have to leave out some photographs. I have decided to leave out the jacket photograph, so have put it up here. I need to leave out another photograph, and am leaning towards removing the brocade top photograph, as this fabric has a shine to it, and was difficult to photograph with all the details showing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: