Fashionista Fabrics, and had considered making a dress from this fabric, but felt that horizontal stripes should be restricted to my upper half. (also I had used some of the fabric for a jalie sweetheart top). I did not work very hard on the dress pattern to turn it into this top. I had already fitted the bodice with a FBA and widening the sleeve, and have posted about this earlier. This time, I again used view B, without the collar, and lengthening the arms, this time to the wrist, and eliminated the cuff. I lengthened and widened the ties. For the lower part of the bodice, I initially cut out the skirt to the lengthen lines, with a stripe placed at the hem, but this was not successful, being too long and sticking out at the sides. I shortened the "skirt", straightened the side seams, and fiddled about until I had a length I liked. This was much shorter than I initially expected.
In the upper bodice, I did not cut out the fronts on the bias, because I wanted the stripes to remain horizontal. I was a bit worried that this would affect the fit or drape, but it seems to me to have made no difference. I finished the neckline and fronts by turning the fabric once over 3mm swimwear elastic, which I stretched slightly, as this bargello lace type knit has less stretch than the fabrics I have used previously to make this pattern.