The dress version of Vogue 1027 turned out quite well.
I did have to unpick the waistband once, as the bodice, rather loose in the cotton lycra I used for my practice run, was rather tight in this cotton/rayon knit. I find this difficulty in relying on toiles in knits a little annoying, but the speed of sewing these garments makes up for a little unpicking.
The fabric is from textilestudio.
It is the first time I have bought fabric from this particular internet shop, and although the fabric has a lovely hand and appears to be of high quality, I was a little disappointed when it arrived. I was also a bit disappointed with the slightly snarky email I received when I asked for an approximate quote on postage, I guess I am getting spoilt with the wonderful service from other internet sellers.
On my monitor, this print reads as quite purple, and I see that it looks that way in the photo of the dress too, but in real life this fabric reads mustard to me, hence my disappointment. It took me a while to get around to making it up, but adding purple swimwear fabric (matt side up) to finish the neckline and cap sleeves seems to have improved the fabric considerably.