Friday 3 September 2010

Self Stitched September 3

My work wardrobe tends to be very repetitive. I did find another pair of trousers that I had forgotten - banished for fitting issues, but better currently than yesterday's trousers. My opinion of my clothes seems to improve a few months after I have finished them - possibly because I have forgotten all the mistakes I made during construction/fitting.

SAM_2560

Trousers BWOF 4-2009-118, heavy cotton/cashmere twill


Blouse Vouge 7903 with Burda details, lightweight cotton twill


No jacket or cardigan today, as Spring has sprung and it is too warm, even before work, to wear an additional top layer.

2 comments:

Gay McDonell said...

That orange is a very flattering colour!

Anonymous said...

I was about to say the same as handmade. I remember you finishing that blouse (though not to the trousers) - this is a lovely ensemble! If I come across anything orange like that I will send it to you.

I am still enjoying the travelogue.