I finished the Marlene pants, BWOF 9-2008-105 today. These are my second attempt, this time in basketweave linen from Gorgeous Fabrics. I had much more trouble with this pair than my first pair. I had imagined that the successful toile, and previous pair in cotton twill (gabardine) would have eliminated fitting issues, but this was not the case. Althought the linen was a similar weight to the gabardine, it was much more drapey, and I found that the second pair needed a lot of tweaking. I took around 2cm from the centre back of the yoke, and also 1cm from both the front and back inner thigh, after taking out 2.5cm of front thigh addition. Theoretically , this should make the pants much more close fitting than the previous pair, but this does not seem to be the case.
The fun thing about these pants was the use of a fat quarter for the zip guard and binging the yoke facing. A non sewing friend bought me a bunch of fat quarters for my last birthday, and I have been looking for a use for them, as I am not a quilter.
I think these pants are not too bad with the cream silk blouse, my SWAP progresses!